Job Description & Application
POSITION: Worship Leader/Pastor
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time; At Will
SALARY: $29,000 - $35,000 depending on qualifications and experience. With benefits salary package will range between $38,000 and $50,000, depending on family medical needs.
3-5 years experience:
- As the primary team leader of a church worship ministry department.
- Mentoring and training worship leaders, vocalists, and musicians.
- Recruiting, administrating and overseeing audio, video, lighting and media to create a God-centered worship environment.
- As a strong lead musician. Keyboard preferred, guitar considered.
· Incorporate worship that is multi-cultural and multi-generational.
· Position will include oversight of church small group ministry.
* This job description may change or be adjusted as needed at the direction of the Lead Pastor.
Christian Assembly is a non-denominational, charismatic church that is CONNECTING PEOPLE TO FAITH AND FAMILY in the Columbus, Ohio area. We are a multi-cultural community, that stresses being relational in outreach, biblical in discipleship, intergenerational in ministry and extravagant in worship. Our church is located in the north area of the city. We presently offer one Sunday morning service with attendance from 200 - 250. We are a welcoming congregation with a heart to reach young families.
Christian Assembly’s hiring policy is governed by our Statement of Faith as listed in our Constitution.
Employment at Will
Employment at Christian Assembly is “at will” and not by contract either express or implied. This means that if you become employed at Christian Assembly, both you and the church are free to terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any legal reason.
Certification and Release
By signing this job application, I do certify that all the information I have provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and understand that misleading or false statements on this application may lead to a decision not to hire me or, if hired, to terminate my employment.
Please submit the following items to apply for this ministry position:
- Ministry Application (form below)
- Personal Survey (form below)
- Resume (Email Pastor Torry firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video sample of leading worship (YouTube or Vimeo link, include in email)
- Assessment Evaluation (online: a link will be sent to you for access)
- Copy of ministerial credentials or certificate (if applicable, attach in email)
Please note: Application must be completed must be completed in one session. It cannot be saved if you do not complete it.