Sunday check-in is open at 9:45am. Our children’s classes begin at 10:00am. On holidays and the 5th Sunday of the month, the children stay in worship with the adults. This is called, “Family Worship Sunday”.
We provide a life-changing learning experience through the power of God’s Word and His Holy Spirit. Your children will receive authentic worship experiences that lead to growing intimacy with God. Our heart's desire is to train children for service, helping each child to find his/her place of ministry in the Body of Christ. We equip children to build relationships and to share Jesus with others through Christ-centered events.
How We Function
- We work as a team!
- We have a detailed application process in order to provide the best and safest environment for your child. We conduct interviews and do background checks with all of our Student Ministry staffing. We always have at least two teachers in a classroom.
- We have assembled a seasoned teaching staff who are diligent in teaching the Word of God to your children.
- We plan and prepare our lessons, but we are always open to the Holy Spirit directing us in the moment.
- We believe that every child deserves respect. We view each child as a young person who needs to be discipled and nurtured in order to grow in Christ.
- We believe children can serve now! We ask our children to assist in practical hands-on ministry projects.
- We are here to co-labor with you to train up your child. But the responsibility also lies with you as the parent. "Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:7